Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summary of May'12


Well, hello readers :D 
I hoped there are still some :X 
Gonna update about the month of May although it's still the 23rd, 
and I knew that I wouldn't have time to update after this.

Summary :

Went to Langkawi Island with my dad's company.


too long to write, I'm lazy X.X

Ended my winter semester, 2nd semester in ADP :D


A picture of me and a few of ADPians. Most of them are my best friends :)
It's actually hard to survive in university, and you may not meet true friends.
But I'm glad to have them. 
It's enough to have a few of true friends, indeed.


We even held a one-day-trip to Klang :D
Since there's a Taiwanese friend among us. We brought her for bah-kut-teh !
And of course karaoke !

Reminisce, still loving.


WHEEEEE :D
He wouldn't know I post this here.
Hmm. I'm actually a very nostalgic person.
I missed the old time, the past when we are being innocent, playful.
We knew each other since Form4, 
from friend, to best friend, to couple.


There's too much of misunderstanding between us. 
I wish time could overcome. 
But I knew there's still lack of trust and understanding.

However, I'm still loving. 

Kpop Dance Performance
Volume Up by 4minute
The Boys by Girls Generation
Nowadays You by Brave Girls


The dancers :) <3


That's me with Kpop-ish make up ! :)

We were quite satisfied with our costume and stuffs,
Cause we had really put so much of effort on it.
Well, enjoyed the practices preparation with the girls. :)

Day out with my BBFL, BFF Huey 


Such a pretty woman right !
hmm. It has been so long since we really have time to sit down and chat.
Waiting for the other 3 BFFs to finish their form6 mid term, and it's time to meet up ! :D
CANT WAIT 



Looking forward for June, cause I'm going to Taiwan with my best friends !
HAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN EXCITED :D
Result for winter sem is out too, it's much more better than last semester.
I'll work harder, to get more As for the next semester.
I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL IN THE COMING DAYS.
GOOD LUCK JINGLE ! 


No comments: