Saturday, May 5, 2012

I have a boyfriend.

I had to spend some time on this, seriously. (:(
I've found out that blogging is actually a good habit to go with.
So yea :)


hmm.


I have a boyfriend.
Well, he looks not bad, he's an adventurer, he has the male chauvinism, he's a kid, he's caring(sometimes), he had slightly higher IQ than me. :P just a brief description.




I have a boyfriend.
He's smile is adorable, but he don't really like to smile in front of me.
I like to 'camwhore' with him, but most of the time he doesn't smile.
Whenever I wanted to take a photo with him, he'll just say, 'FASTER LAH'.
But, there's an exception. He smile whenever he takes a photo with his friends.
I had notice about 80% of his photo with his friends, he smiles like a sunshine. (not stalking -.-)
But why ? Does it means that I don't bring happiness for you ?
And for me, I felt terribly bad, terribly moodless. Why ?


I have a boyfriend.
He's not a man with flooding patience.
Not for the past, but for now.
He has only little patience on me. 
Quite some things that I did it wrong, did it slow, he'll just start to nag.
But, towards another person or his friends, things don't seem to be same as mine.
For me again, I felt terribly grudge.


I have a boyfriend.
He's helpful, he's FLOOD with care, he's sensitive.
Anyway, it's not for me. He doesn't really cares much about my daily routine,
except for something that he was always sensitive with.
He doesn't really cares what am I doing, how is my result going or some sort of important matters. 
He only cares, 
WHEN I DANCE (He thinks that I'm attracting guys)
WHEN I HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS (He thinks that I'm going out ONLY with guy)
WHEN I DON'T REPLY (He thinks that I'm replying another guy, which I'm actually angry with him) *he doesn't reply me though.
he's a sensitive man. -.-
But, with his flooding and tremendous 'caring cells' in his body and mind,
he always helps. Not a bad thing if my boyfriend loves to help.
But it is for EVERY SITUATION for his friend.
He helps them whenever they called, he lends money and so. 
Speechless. Why not me ? 


I have a boyfriend.
He's very outgoing, he likes to communicates, especially through internet.
He's an adventurer, an active person.
Despite the slightly 'strict' of his family, he likes to go home late.
He likes to stay overnight in school, and for everytime he said, 'I HAVE PROJECT TO DO'.
But sometime I just found out that, they were actually playing rather than doing project.
Frankly saying, I don't like a guy who goes home late, not that I don't like him though -.-
Likewise, I think that he's an internet freak.
He likes to chat with his friends (especially some girls) till late night, through phone through skype through MSN. For me, WTF ?
I admit that I'm jealous of it. Whenever he replies other, he'll definitely put a smile.
But for me, just a dead message. totally dissapointed.


I have a boyfriend.
He has a good girl-friend. He had a first love (Although he said I was the one)
This two girls met him before both of us does.
That's why I can't change anything. 
For the first one, they chat, they called, they heart talked.
They called each another BROTHER AND SISTER. Which I simply CANNOT STAND AT ALL.
What's the problem that you can't tell your girlfriend but another girl?
And I can felt the 'strange feeling' and irony feeling.
RIDICULOUS. I'VE NO COMMENT.
For his sort of 'first love',
FOR A DAY SHE IS HERE, I CAN'T LIVE WELL.
That's still for yesterday. I've gotta live my own life for myself.
I admit that she's prettier, she's more talented, if so, why don't you chase after her?
He promised not to concern about her updates, they don't even know each other well.
But he loved her since the age of twelve. Until the year before we were together.
Anyway, I knew that he still looks for her updates.
So, am I the replacement? I hoped I'm not.
But, what to do ?


I have a boyfriend. 
He likes talented people. Especially girls.
Girls with talent in sports and music, he's favorite.
He listens people's singing, he compliment people in front of me,
I'm like nothing at all AND i felt so useless.
He always says, you're perfect enough.
But why are you always complementing people in front of me ?


I have a boyfriend.
Nahh. Although there were so much of unsatisfying and unpleasant thinking of mine,
I still love him a lot.
He was the one which I'm really obsessed with.
Although the part of him which is important is not towards me....










let things continue naturally and smoothly..
maybe someday, I'll get back my position from him.













No comments: